Flash Fiction Workshop on the Rail Runner
May 18 @ 7:00 am - 5:00 pm$45
The plan for the day (more details coming soon)
- We’ll start at FatPipe ABQ to discuss how to write flash fiction.
- Walk over to the train station to hop on the train at 8:30AM and use the next hour and 1/2 to write a flash fiction story.
- Find a place for brunch
- Share each other’s stories and do a review to get feedback.
- Take a break and explore Santa Fe a bit.
- Head back to Albuquerque on the 3:15 PM train.
Walking level: Moderate
The price ($45.00) includes:
~Use of FatPipe ABQ in the morning
~Afternoon train snacks
~Handout to include current journals, contests, and other opportunities to use your flash fiction
~Expertise of your facilitator
Sonja Dewing, Author is a published author and won third place in the Alibi’s flash fiction story “something” that she wrote while she was on the train. She’s also a certified instructor and has experience encourage creativity in others.
Your brunch: We’d rather you have the choice of what to have for your meal instead of digging up a set menu somewhere. So, we’re reaching out to Santa Fe restaurants to see if they’ll give anyone a deal, and to gather menus for you. More soon!